I pass through the lives of many, silent and frequently unnoticed.
I don't mind.

In fact, my shyness may be overwhelming when faced with someone noticing my presence. As a youngster I wondered about this. But as I grew into adulthood I began to realize it was perfectly fine.

Life shifted and changed around me constantly. I began to see myself as someone that was transient.

Funny when you know I lived in the same area of my birth for most of my life. (I've only been in FL for 6 years.)

The last several years have been involved with deepening my spiritual beliefs through study and meditation. Naturally the Law of Attraction brushed the edges of my journey. I absorbed and learned while contemplating its effect on those around me.

The people drawn into my life... A while back a Healer ask me what I could've done to attract an angry and bitter person into my life's path. The words came forth without conscious thought. "The Spirit Healer in me attracts those seeking healing. Maybe they don't know that's what they are after, but it is."

The words stunned me for a moment. Then the enormity of what I said hit me. The Power of Spirit filled me, yet I was humbled by the thought of such a task.

"Blessed are the Peace Makers..."

An act of Kindness to an angry person isn't weakness. Instead it is truly an act of Service to the Healing of our World. And 'tis a big world indeed.

Thank You for reading.

Blessings & Love to All.
Paula, Minister of Healing; Earthly Energetics
[note: First published on my Crystal Healing page...reposted here for sharing so that you won't have to 'join' a ning just to read.]




Tell a Friend


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]
0 Responses

Post a Comment